Monday, June 18, 2007

Daddy's Girl

This entry is a day late, but i just want the world to know: I'LL ALWAYS BE DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL :)

I know he won't get to reads this.. nonetheless i'm not embarrassed to tell everyone how much i love him. I think i've mentioned him a number of times already and i don't feel any need to say everything again.

His will always be the arms that make me feel safe. His will always be the love that no one else can give. His will always be the face i'll always cherish. His will always be this girl. :) Nowadays he keeps commenting he no longer has his baby girl. Well, i have indeed gone far from the fat baby he used to carry in his arms. But i'll always be my father's baby. No matter the age. No matter the circumstance. No matter the differences. He'll always be the great guy i look up to. And i'll always be his only little girl. :)

No comments: