Saturday, May 10, 2008

rhea-lization moment

(another delayed post)

It's past 4 in the morning and something dawned on me.

It took me the whole SBC date with Tins to finish reviewing only one chapter. And there's another catch: I've started reviewing for that even before the studying session.

Which means that, my P130 cup of raspberry mocha kiss was all for that : This lead me to the rhea-lizations that next time, I should be more conscious of those things and, more importantly, to follow my schedule. It's one thing to chill, another to slack off.

Oh, and yes, this calls my attention to my study 'techniques.'

And surprise of all surprises, I am now about to cram 3 chapters in 2 1/2 hours.

On another note: don't be shy, speak up! I don't know why despite our own relatively high levels of extraversion, Tins and I were both too shy to request for an adjustment in the thermostat. It was soooo cold I couldn't function efficiently. When I finally asked-- kaboom, my pace increased :)

-May 6, 2008

No comments: