Friday, January 30, 2009

Fighters, we are :)

Hindi yung buong kanta gusto ko idedicate sa UP haha kasi hindi appropriate. Pero may mga lines na SOBRANG bagay :) I LOVE UP DILIMAN FOREV :) Maroons: fighters, we are :)

"After all that you put me through,
You think I'd despise you,
But in the end I wanna thank you,
'Cause you've made me that much stronger..."

"...Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know
Just how capable I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you
Cause it
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter..."

"...Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now and never back down
So I wanna say thank you..."

At dahil GRADUATING na ko, mas feel na feel ko talaga to ngayon HAHA :) Hell week is FUN ;) If we were spoonfed and sheltered, life would have been oh-so-boring. Trials are like the herbs in your favorite gourmet dish-- they add spice to life :)

No comments: