Sunday, April 26, 2009

College grad

Thanks to these two very important people, I was able to go to school, get a college degree, and experience one helluvanawesomesupergreat 16 years of education!

In the past, I always cry during graduation. Well, I only really graduated twice before college, since I was accelerated from Kinder I to Grade 1. But well, today I didn't cry, and I'm quite surprised.

Oh well. Inasmuch as I want to, I don't really have the time to think about my affects since we still have the University Graduation to attend tomorrow, so I need some good sleep.

Maybe I'll talk about grad in more detail after tomorrow. But please everyone, pray that it won't rain tomorrow. 'Cause there would be no ceremony if it rains in the afternoon.

I'm excited for tomorrow's medal :D Teehee. Two medals. Haha.
And by the way, the fact that Jamo was in the family dinner with us tonight was the cherry on top of the cake :)

No comments: