Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hay.

From a mediocre oblicon recit, to a borderline bad crim recit, to a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE consti recit :(

I can't believe I forgot the SHORTEST CASE. And I can't believe it had to be in a class where we have classmates from other blocks :(

I was already preparing for the next case when our professor called out my name.

"Same question."

Me: What question?
Sir: Same question.
Me: Sorry sir. I didn't hear the question.
Sir: But you're nearer to me.
Me: (helpless and wanting to just disappear)
Sir: Okay just recite the case.
Me: What case?

:|

As soon as I remembered that he was pertaining to Perez v. LPG, I desperately tried recalling what it was about. But for the life of me, all I could remember were the phrases "any act" and "on a per cylinder basis." Realizing it was already a futile attempt, I finally resigned my case.

"Sorry sir. Pass."

I swear. That was the worst thing that ever happened to me in law school. So far.

I don't know what's wrong with me lately. But certainly, this isn't the Rhea I know.

I'm sorry if I rant too much. I just need to let it out. In a while, I'll be fine and perky again. I hope :)

They say that when you've hit the ground, there's no way to go but up :)

No comments: