Monday, January 4, 2010

I really have no realization to share in this entry.

BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY I MISSED MY BLOGGER SO MUCH!!!

Warning: this is just a rant and rave post more appropriate for my tumblr buuuuut. I just missed this blog so much :)) Dont bother reading unless you like me that much to waste time reading nonsensical stuff.

Anywayyyy. I still dont get it why i cannot access gmail and blogger at home (in laguna). So yeah. Frustrating, much. Sooo as you can see, my last post here was on my birthday, which was also the last day I was here in makati.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

(For my traditional January 1 goal-setting post, I just posted it at my todayinhisto-rhee blog).

About today:
Got called in both classes!

About this week:
monday - law school barkada dinner for the first night of law school in 2010 :D
tuesday - i'll be in up diliman to get my diploma. am really looking forward to see old, familiar faces :) updaaaaate me!
wednesday - dinner with psychsoc seniors of 2009 :D
thursday - tahilan w/ diana?
friday - high school barkada reunion!!! at long last!!!

AND YES. I'M GOING TO START REVIEWING FOR MIDTERMS THIS WEEK. Haha, kumusta naman sa mga lakad :)) Pero yes, I shall. I must. I will. (I hope HAHA).

No comments: