Friday, February 12, 2010

Because I'm not exactly known for being concise.

In front of me is The Ateneo Human Rights Center application form. It has been there for the past hour and I have yet to fill some of the most important parts. I initially planned on submitting this form today. However, I just can't seem to find the right words to say.

For starters, it's a pretty short form with only six parts: personal information, academic standing, educational background (and work experience), talents and skills, health (HAHA it includes a space for phobias! :)) I hope they won't reject me because of my terrestrial animals phobia), and essay. I find the essay part a tad hard. But not because I don't know what to say. The problem, actually, is that I don't know how to write my answer for each question in only three lines.

You see, I really want to be part of the Human Rights Center.I guess I just want my application form to reflect my genuine desire to be of service. And because I'm not exactly known for being concise, thinking of how I can best express myself and my advocacies in such a limited space may take me over an hour. Pray for me. I want this badly :)

No comments: