Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hello there, Fr. B!


(Photo credit: Marvin Haduca)

BECAUSE FR. BERNAS IS THE COOLEST EVER! :)

For those who don’t know him, he is:

-one of the people who drafted the present Constitution!

-the most sought after constitutionalist by the media

-the former head of all the Jesuits in the Philippines (I forgot the title haha)

-the former president of the Ateneo de Manila University

-the author of the books almost all (if not all) law schools use for Consti [yes, even in UP ;) ]

-one of the most cited (if not the most cited) amicus curiae (friend of the court; usually when the Supreme Court is faced with a tough case, they consult an amicus curiae) in SC decisions

-the present Dean Emeritus of the Ateneo Law School

-and our beloved Constitutional Law I professor last semester <3

He’s the coolest ever. And I think this photograph of him shows just how cool he is! :)) We love him, sobra. I feel so blessed to have been his student. And I’ll forever treasure the funny moments I had with him outside of class.


Anyway, the photo above was taken last night, during Mr. Law School, held at the Ateneo Professional Schools’ Roofdeck. Awesome venue, I must say. Great bands + lots of stars in the evening sky + a good view of the city and of sleek skylines <3 And!!! The men of Boys’ Night Out were just two feet away! There was also free-flowing beer. But I don’t like beer. Haha.

Law school, apparently, knows how to let its students unwind and stay away from the feet-high piles of cases, after all :)

No comments: